Main Course Package
The Main Course package is ideally suited to those employers and businesses that want to step up their corporate social responsibility by reaching and engaging with customers at a higher volume. For example, larger teams of 120+ or 200+ customer base. The Main Course includes advertising inside the app’s ‘find vouchers’ feature as targeted to either hospitality suppliers or app users. Enabling users of the Eat Out Round About App to see the brands participating and committed to helping their local economy. Handy automated features are included so you can invite your team or customers and let Eat Out Round About will take care of the rest.
The package includes:
All the features of the standard package plus additional features.
- Access to standard vouchers (includes standard background, customised message and branding with logo)
- Maximum voucher claims per user is 5
- Birthday vouchers which can be issued to employees or customers (invite people to receive a birthday voucher with your personalised greeting and logo)
- Christmas vouchers which can be issued to employees or customers (invite people to receive a Christmas voucher with your personalised greeting and logo)
- Convenience vouchers can be issued with a simple personalised message (for your convenience and personalised to the user)
- Coupon code to redeem against 240 vouchers included
- Access to voucher management features on the app (coming soon) – including voucher tracking
- Access to my impact features on the app – See the local economic impact you make from all the vouchers claimed from your purchases (coming soon)
Plus Main Course Package Holders receive:
- Build product awareness with local hospitality by featuring products and services to hospitality venues.
- Build brand awareness and corporate social responsibility with an Ad in the Find Vouchers section of the app.
- Feature in the annual economic impact report that is circulated in the local area to economic teams and local businesses using Eat Out Round About.
Peace of mind with cost control. If a voucher is issued and not claimed, then it is not deducted from the balance
£0.00 / year